Call for Artists – Members Show 2020
Heights Arts will be presenting our 2nd Members Show in 2020
Dates: Opening March 6, 2020 through April 19, 2020
Prior to submitting, please read the following:
• One work per artist.
• Work must no larger than 16 x 20 inches or 320 square inches (2d) or 12 x 12 x 18 inches (3d).
• Work must have been completed within the year prior to the exhibition.
• Artists must complete all required fields and include 1 image of the work of art. $10 entry fee.
• Print out the completed submission form receipt for attachment to the work of art.
• Artists who are not HA members can submit, but must become HA members first (starting at Working Artist level, starting at $35.00.
• Due to gallery space limitations, submissions accepted until we get to 40 artists.
• Works must be dropped off Sunday, March 1 or Monday, March 2 during posted business hours.
• Works must be delivered in presentation-ready condition: 2-dimensional images are securely framed and wired and with all necessary hardware included; and 3-dimensional works stand on their own with included hardware or display fixtures. Works that do not meet this standard cannot be in the show.
• Affix the printed submission form receipt to the back of the work of art or other appropriate point of attachment.
• Works will be sold according to the standard Heights Arts commission, with 60% of the price going to the artist and 40% to Heights Arts
• Sold works remain on view through the run of the exhibition and may be picked up by purchasers between May 4 and May 11.
• Unsold works should be picked up by May 11.
• Any works not picked up by May 18 become the property of Heights Arts.
Questions may be directed to: