ONGOING CALL FOR VISUAL EXHIBITION ARTISTS
EXHIBIT IN OUR GALLERY SPACE
Interested in curating or being part of an exhibition at Heights Arts? We accept proposals for guest curators and exhibitions year-round, from individuals as well as groups residing in Northeast Ohio.
About our planning and review process:
- Proposals are reviewed bi-monthly by our Exhibition Community Team. Depending upon the number of applicants and timing, a submission may take as much as 4 months to review
- Heights Arts presents five group and five individual exhibitions each year
- Group Exhibitions are planned between 12 and 18 months prior to an exhibition and solo (Spotlight) Exhibitions are planned between 8 and 12 months prior to an exhibition.
Proposals must be completed and submitted online in a single session; we suggest preparing your materials before you begin the process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 216-371-3457 if you have any questions prior to submitting your work.
Compensation: Artists receive 60% of commission on works sold in the gallery space, with 40% going to our non-profit organization.
Eligibility: Working artist, currently based in Northeast Ohio
In Order to Apply You’ll Need the Following:
- Artist statement / proposal for exhibition (150 words or less)
- Artist resume (1 page)
- Up to 5 images (JPEGs) of works that accurately represent the pieces or types of work that will be included in the proposed exhibition.