CALLING ALL MEMBERS!
Applications due by February 28th, 2022.
Heights Arts is presenting its third Members Show, opening on June 17, 2022. All Heights Arts members – that’s right – ANY current member may submit work for inclusion in this exhibition.
We will accept the first 40 applications that meet our submission guidelines, so send in your application today!
• One work per artist.
• Work must be no larger than 16 x 20 inches or 320 square inches (2d) or 12 x 12 x 18 inches (3d).
• Work must have been completed within the year prior to the exhibition.
• Artists must complete all required fields and include 1 image of the work of art.
• Due to gallery space limitations, submissions will be accepted until we get to 40 artists.
• Works must be dropped off Sunday, June 12 or Monday, June 13 during posted business hours.
• Works must be delivered in presentation-ready condition: 2-dimensional images are securely framed and wired and with all necessary hardware included; and 3-dimensional works stand on their own with included hardware or display fixtures. Works that do not meet this standard cannot be in the show.
• Affix the printed submission form receipt to the back of the work of art or other appropriate point of attachment.
• Works will be sold according to the standard Heights Arts commission, with 60% of the price going to the artist and 40% to Heights Arts.
• Sold works remain on view through the run of the exhibition and may be picked up by purchasers between August 14 and August 21.
• Unsold works should be picked up by August 21.
• Any works not picked up by August 21 become the property of Heights Arts.
Questions may be directed to:
* Nonmembers must be Heights Arts members. If you are not a member, you can join during the application process.