Call for Musicians
If you are a performer in an ensemble in Northeast Ohio, we welcome your application to perform in Heights Arts Gallery Concert series. Please see information and requirements below.
Gallery Series Concert Requirements:
- Groups must be between two and six musicians (groups of two must be a true ensemble and not a soloist and accompanist)
- Musicians will be paid an honorarium of $250.00 up to $1,000 per group for a performance.
- Performances must be classical music (which includes new music)
- Musicians must be (or must become, if chosen) current artist-members of Heights Arts ($35.00 + per year)
- Proposed program must be approx 60 minutes with no intermission.
Current Available performance dates 2020: (subject to change)
Saturday, Jan 25, 2020
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Saturday, February 22, 2020
Saturday, March 14,2020
Saturday, March 28, 2020
Saturday, April 11, 2020
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Saturday, June 20, 2020
Saturday, July 18, 2020
To apply you must be prepared to provide the following:
- List your group member names, email and instrumentation
- Provide a proposed program of approx 60 minutes in length
- Select at least two available dates for a performance (list is provided in the application)