Private Event Rentals
$300 (2 hour min). Additional hours $75 per hour
$250 (2 hour min). Additional hours $60 per hour for mission-based events (arts-related)
Basic rates apply to nights when Heights Arts is normally closed and generally include:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays all day (January through September) and after 6:00 year-round.
- Thursdays after 6:00 year-round
- Sundays after 5:00 year-round
$800 (4 hour min). Additional hours $75 per hour
$600 (4 hour min). Additional hours $60 per hour for mission-based events (arts-related)
Premium events occur when Heights Arts would normally be open to the public, which generally include:
- Friday, Saturday, or Monday evenings (January through September)
- Certain religious and national holidays
- Sundays between noon and 5:00
Important Information about rentals
- Rental requests are not guaranteed until contracted and booked around regular concerts, events and programs during the season.
- Seated events, such as concerts / recitals and lectures cannot be booked between mid-October and December due to our Holiday Store setup. See our Community Partner events page for options during our annual Holiday Store.
CLICK HERE for detailed Rental Information prior to submitting your request.
*The price above is the full rental rate. Rental rates may vary depending upon business or individual membership level, and whether the organization is a nonprofit. Please click on the appropriate link below or contact us at email@example.com for more information.