We Need You!
- Store and gallery attendants (mostly evenings and weekends)
- Gallery upkeep (wash windows, floors, clean bathrooms, etc.)
- Donor database maintenance (between 2 and 4 hours)
- Volunteer coordinator (between 2 and 4 hours)
- Special events / openings / concerts / poetry events (setup, cleanup, serving, greeting)
- Process bulk mailings (upcoming gallery shows, membership, annual fund)
- Deliver exhibition cards to local businesses (every 4 to 6 weeks)
Interested? Fill out our online volunteer form.
Join a Volunteer Community Team
Are you a poet, musician, artist or arts administrator looking for deeper involvement by contributing your passion and expertise in one of our programming areas? We are looking for dedicated people with a background in Literary, Musical and Visual Arts to join our Volunteer Community Teams.
Please visit our Community Teams page for more information.