Music Community Team
The Music Community Team (MCT) is meant to engage the resources of the surrounding community to provide expertise and ensure the Height Arts’ music programming is relevant and reflects our community.
The Music Community Team is composed of the following:
- Up to eight members with at least 50% of the Community Team having expertise in music performance and outreach.
Duties and Expectations
The duties of the Music Community Team Members are as follows:
- Attend 3 to 5 meetings each fiscal and participate in programming activities including Heights Arts Gallery performance series and outreach performances.
- Attend and be prepared to assist at a minimum of 1 Close Encounters concert and 2 Gallery performances each year.
- Serve as jury to select submitted proposals from local groups for an upcoming season.
- Assist in identifying performers or groups and encourage proposal submissions.
- Assist in evaluating the quality and effectiveness of Heights Arts Music Programs.
- Assist as may be needed with other Music Program opportunities that may arise.
- Assist staff occasionally with writing requests for publicity and articles about Heights Arts programs.
- Help promote upcoming events through social media, email or other means.
Music Community Team Members will receive a complimentary membership to Heights Arts and be recognized for their service on the website and at yearly volunteer appreciation events.
Click here to learn more about how Heights Arts Community Teams contribute to our vibrant programming.
Click here to apply to the Music Community Team