Ways to Engage
Heights Arts invests in the arts community and asks that participants invest back by joining as members. You can help extend the reach of Heights Arts’ efforts to bring the arts to your community by doing any or all of the following:
Participate in our Online and In Person Activities:
- Attend our openings, benefits, receptions, concerts,poetry and community events. Being part of our public programming is a great way to connect with our patrons, fellow neighboring businesses civic leaders, and gain a better understanding of our position as a community nonprofit arts organization.
- Like us on Facebook and be a fan! Help us spread our social message by inviting your friends to like us as well. Stay engaged by liking, joining, or sharing our events and social posts, which will increase our organic reach.
- Follow us on Twitter and share our Twitter posts about your event, performance or exhibition with your friends and followers.
- Follow us on Instagram and share our photos about events, performances and exhibitions with your friends and followers.
- Give us a good review on Facebook or Yelp and encourage others to do it as well.
- Join LinkedIn to create another way to spread the word about Heights Arts. Share existing or create new postings about Heights Arts with your connections.
Spread the Word:
- Email or message your friends and contacts about your upcoming performance. All upcoming Heights Arts events are posted on our website at www.heightsarts.org/events. You can send a personalized note with a link to the event.
- Events Cards: Help us distribute time-sensitive events postcards. We have extra postcards printed just for community distribution. Leave a supply at places you visit regularly, such as libraries, coffee shops, bakeries, performance venues and institutions.