Become a Member
As a member of Heights Arts, you will receive a discount on all purchases in our gallery store, discounts on concerts, special events and workshops, special invitations to our holiday store preview party, members-only shopping events and program launches, plus perks from our community partners (who doesn’t like free popcorn at the Cedar Lee?).
Best of all, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that your tax-deductible membership helps support local artists, musicians, creative writers, and public art in the community.
All Heights Arts memberships include:
- 10% discount every day on all purchases in the gallery store
- Discounts on all concerts, classes, and special events
- Membership perks and savings from our community business partners
- Invitations to members-only events and special shopping days
- EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2017, reciprocating 10% discount on store purchases at Valley Art Center and BAYarts
Have a question about Heights Arts membership benefits? Call us at 216-371-3457. Gallery store discounts for members generously funded by the Jean, Harry, and Brenda Fuchs Family Foundation.
Join Today and Make a Difference
FAN MEMBERSHIP$50 | Individual. Receive all the benefits listed above for a full year.
GROUPIE MEMBERSHIP$75 | Couple. Same benefits as an individual FAN, but for two.
CROWD MEMBERSHIP$100 | Family. A household of four receives all standard membership benefits listed above.
ARTS PATRON$150 | Enjoy all the benefits of a standard membership listed above, plus:
- Priority pre-ordering on Heights Arts limited edition works
- Heights Arts mug and spoon
ARTS ANGEL$250 | Be a benefactor of Heights Arts and enjoy all the benefits of an ARTS PATRON, plus:
- Recognition on Heights Arts website
- Set of four Heights Arts mugs and spoons
ARTS ADVOCATE$350 | Support the arts and receive all ARTS ANGEL benefits, plus:
- 20% savings on Heights Arts Limited edition works
WORKING ARTIST$30 | Our new Working Artist membership program provides support to musicians, visual artists and creative writers for one year. READ MORE